Paradise in Santana
Paradise in Santana
Vila Paraiso is located in Arco de São Jorge has an appealing architecture with vast outdoor and indoor areas,
Outside you can enjoy of a beautiful view of the sea and the green mountain that borders the entire parish, gardens with a wide variety of plants and trees as well as a large patio, pool, spa, barbecue, solarium, wide porches and even an area for car parking.
Inside you can find four bedrooms, two standard rooms supported by a shared bathroom and two bedrooms with private bathrooms, living rooms and halls with maximum comfort having central heating greatly appreciated during the winter season or when this need and even wireless internet network.
The bathrooms are spacious and with a modern architecture which combines the good materials with adequate lighting to promote a relaxing environment and well being.
The kitchen equipped with furniture and high-end granite, has ample space combined with a vast equipment appliances where you can enjoy the art of cooking with every comfort.
Access to housing is made by an electric gate with remote control, even possessing video intercom, alarm system, providing - you a stay with maximum security.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security, Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the ""Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic"".
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, reigistration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains effected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Resident's Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
- Proximity: Schools
- Views: Sea views, Countryside views, Garden view
- Games room
- Energetic certification: C