Magnificent Home with breathtaking views of Funchal
Framed with spectacular views of the bay of Funchal from oversized windows, this high floor three bedroom house harmonizes contemporary living with a modern design.
The impressive skylight/ceilings captures the breathtaking views of the city of lights and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
A cosy fireplace in the lounge is sure to entice. With magnificent areas in all the bedrooms and built in walk in closets. The bathrooms all of once again excellent areas are light and airy. A dining area big enough to entertain close family and friends adjacent to the lounge and facing south. . Laundry and pantry room
Another room separated from the main house which is ideal for guests or as a games or gym room. A garage for two cars. An office. Beautiful well kept gardens with enough room for a swimming pool.
Stunning anytime of the day or night, this home is truly an unparalleled architectural trophy, masterfully designed to provide privacy while also being conveniently located seven minutes to the centre of Funchal.
Total area is almost 700m2
São Roque is connected by regional roadway with Monte, Funchal and Faial, and towards São Martinho and north-west to Curral das Freiras. Located on a high point in the city of Funchal, São Roque has incredible views over the city of Funchal. Also due to the breathtaking view, São Roque has become a large residential area.
Reasons For Buying and Investing in Portugal Property
Quickly becoming the preferred choice of holiday destination Madeira is now becoming an excellent choice for those wishing to retire.
1) Excellent Tax advantages. As well as the Non-habitual tax regime, there is no inheritance and gift tax and no wealth tax in Portugal.
2) The Golden Visa - It seems experts and clients alike share a common belief that Portugal’s Golden Visa Scheme is outstanding in terms of the conditions required, the qualifying period in the new country and the the quality of life provided.
3) Strict planning permissions that secure the natural beauty and limit the supply of new properties – keeping demand high.
4) The country is politically stable, it has no terrorism
5) Rental yield on average still remains one of the highest in Europe with properties being rented for many weeks of the year.
6) Cultural Richness. One of the oldest and richest cultures in Europe and the legacy of its former wealth and power can be seen in its historical sites. Among the sites inscribed in the World Heritage List of UNESCO, 13 are located in Portugal.
7) The Portuguese are warm, friendly and welcoming whether you are on holiday or a new neighbour.
8) One of the lowest crime rates in Europe and the capital was recently voted the safest Europe.
9) The cost of daily living is incredibly low.
10) Based on the prices in the UK, Paris, Spain and France, prices of property in Portugal are still very affordable
Características da Propriedade
- Proximidade: Cidade, Zona comercial, Hospital, Transportes Públicos, Escolas
- Vista: Vista mar, Vista campo , Vista cidade
- Certificação energética: D