Land 510 m2 Santa Cruz
Urban land with a total area of 510 m2 with access by pedestrian path (about 30 m from the municipal street), located in Santa Cruz.
Land with 510 m2, with construction potential classified in the PDM of Santa Cruz as "Residential Spaces in Rural Environment", subject to the urban planning parameters defined in article 52: accepted typology - isolated or semi-detached housing. maximum gross building area - 300 m2, maximum height - 10 m, percentage of maximum waterproofing of the soil - 50%. Housing area with medium density, peripheral to the center of Santa Cruz (about 2 km). It is a place with reasonable level of access, parking and public transport. Access to goods, services and equipment is possible in the center of Santa Cruz.
NOTE: The areas indicated on the plan correspond to the usable areas of each space and are merely indicative and approximate to the final result. The images of the development presented here are merely visual anticipations of the final product. During the course of construction the development may, for technical or commercial reasons, undergo alterations or variations. The furniture and decorative items shown are merely indicative and are not included in the final product to be marketed.
We have a selection of different properties available to fit all your requirements so call us to enquire further and obtain more information.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For those considering an investment in a luxury residence as a second (holiday) home or as a retirement destination, consider the advantages that Madeira Island has to offer:
• Security. Madeira is virtually crime free and one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
• Sub-tropical climate - warm & pleasant year round.
• Natural beauty - lush & colourful, known as the ""Garden or Pearl of the Atlantic"".
• Ease of access - within 3 hours flight time from most European cities, direct flights from over 40 destinations in Europe, daily flights to London and Lisbon.
• Protected environment - 70% of the island is protected parkland & forest.
• Activities/Amenities - wide range of sports & leisure activities; two Golf courses near to Funchal
• Tourist infrastructure - long known as a quality tourist destination, with lots to see & do
• Quality of life - a friendly, safe & clean place to visit and to live in.
Legal and fiscal situation
• Property transfer taxes - IMT tax, Stamp duty, registration and notary fees - max. 7%
• Inheritance tax - Effective 1st January 2004, inheritance tax abolished in Portugal. There is still a 10% stamp duty charge though on transfer of assets. Gifts/donations to a spouse (husband or wife), children, parents or grandparents are exempt.
• Capital gains tax - Flat 25% tax levy on all capital gains affected by non-residents.
• Portuguese (EU) Residence Permit - Since July 2012, the NON-EU PURCHASER has a right to apply for a Portuguese residence permit (with subsequent freedom of movement in Schengen countries) following purchase of real estate in Portugal with A MINIMUM INVESTMENT OF €500.000
• Non-Habitual Residents Regime - offering fiscal advantages particularly to non-Portuguese retirees taking up residence in Portugal
ABOUT PRIME PROPERTIES MADEIRA REAL ESTATE
Discover the perfect home for you in Madeira, Portugal today!
Prime Properties Madeira Real Estate is a local, well-established, licensed, real estate agency providing a complete service to international buyers looking to invest in Madeira, Portugal whether for holiday homes or permanent living residence. Our properties include villas, houses, quintas, apartments, land and commercial properties. We also offer a PROPERTY FINDING SERVICE, working with a few select real estate agencies in Madeira to deliver a personalised service through the entire purchase process from viewings, negotiation, legal expertise, mortgages, relocation etc. We pride ourselves on working together to European standards of honesty, integrity and transparency. We provide excellent after sales service.
- Views: Sea views
- Energetic certification: Exempt